TENT requirements in hotels:
* Tents should be erected at a distance of three metres from electric generators, gas installations, storage units, swimming pools or any other heat source.
* Tents should be supported with suitable framing so that it does not collapse.
* The tent fabric must be fire resistant.
* An appropriate number of fire extinguishing equipment should be provided
* Lights should not be fixed to the tent fabric
* Tents should have proper exits with emergency lights
* The escape route should be kept clear of any obstacles
* Electrical wiring should be protected with suitable nonflammable covering
* Cooking and storing flammable liquids within the tent are forbidden.